HybridZ

New guy in need of help

NissanZ77

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good tuning shop in the Nashville area. Moving my family to Tennessee in 2 months and have a 95 Z32 project that im going to start once we are settled. Also if anyone here is around that area would love to meet up and talk shop. Thanks so much!

Don't know of a good tuner here in Nashville, as I haven't needed the service.  Maybe look at and contact some people who are a part of the Tennessee SCCA, trscca.org.  What is your end goal of your project?  Just wondering how to best help you out, if making it a daily, autocross, road racing, drag, or other.  I use to be a technician for Land Rover and other places, so have overall knowledge, but not great for things like Mega Squirt and the likes.  I have a 1975 280Z and slowly working towards it being a track vehicle, mostly geared towards autocross.

I too moved from California a few years ago.  Grew up Fresno, but lived in Rancho Cucamonga, Anaheim, Roseville area and Colfax before moving out here to Nashville area.  Definitely hit me up with any questions I might be able to answer or meet up once you head out this way.