HybridZ

Hey guys, I’m working on a blow through set up on my L3.0 flat top engine. I’ll be running a P90 head all stock with light blending and port clean up. Stock turbo exhaust manifold, t3/to4e .50 trim Garrett turbo. Haven’t picked the FMIC yet or piping. I know I need the oil pan and oil lines. 

my question is this, I’ll be using Atomic EFI (2) and a Clifford manifold. I’d like to use MSD 6al along with it. The TBI atomic has a timing control feature id like to use. I was wondering if I could use my NA dizzy and just lock the timing. Also if I can do this, how do I set it up to control timing? I’ve searched all over and can’t find to much on it and I’m in WV. There aren’t any Z guys around me. (From Florida originally) the reason I really want to control the timing is because I have a flat top engine. I don’t want to blow the dang thing up if I decide to run 15+ psi. 

any help on running this kind of set up would be awesome. Parts list etc? 😁🇺🇸 Thanks guys!

878D386E-A63B-417F-A689-68D957A642E2.jpeg