HybridZ

Front fender scraps from a flare installation

wingwalker

If you are installing flares on the front of your Z and have to cut away part of the fender. I'd be interested in your scraps. I have a 280Z that I'm doing body work on now, and find that a previous own cut away the edge of my front fenders to clear some aftermarket wheels with fat tires on them. I can't find patch panels, so believe your scraps may be my answer. I'm in the Pacific Northwest (Walla Walla), so nearby would be great. Let me know. Thanks.

2 hours ago, wingwalker said:

If you are installing flares on the front of your Z and have to cut away part of the fender. I'd be interested in your scraps. I have a 280Z that I'm doing body work on now, and find that a previous own cut away the edge of my front fenders to clear some aftermarket wheels with fat tires on them. I can't find patch panels, so believe your scraps may be my answer. I'm in the Pacific Northwest (Walla Walla), so nearby would be great. Let me know. Thanks.

previous owner put on JDM flares but did not cut away the OEM steel. Il be cutting that away in a month or so. I’d be happy to send you the scraps. 

I have exactly what you need in my shed and am located in spanaway wa.

I cut off the parts and kept them hoping to use "datsun steel" for patches but ended up just getting clean steel for patches. 

I don't know if its worth shipping but I'm only about 200 miles away.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you for the generous responses. Walkerbk, you are closest, and since we get over to your side of the state a few times a year, I'll contact you before we make our next trip. I'm of course running slower than hoped on the body work, so it may be a month before I get back to you.

Again, thanks to each of you for the responses.