HybridZ

1981 280zx parts

PHuff69

I have brand new multiple 1981 280zx rear brake parts for sale. I also have a complete used OEM Parking Brake System, the handle and complete cable. Rotor's, slotted and drilled/new brake shoes, front n rear/ timing chain kit/2 New OEM Caliper's, the left does not have the mounting yoke/6 braided caliper lines/ and 2 anodized rear brake bracket's that were for a $1,200 Willwood system, fit the latter year 81 thru 83 zx's. 81's rear brakes were upgraded in Fall(Sept) of 81, my zx was manufactured in May 81.

11 hours ago, PHuff69 said:

I have brand new multiple 1981 280zx rear brake parts for sale. I also have a complete used OEM Parking Brake System, the handle and complete cable. Rotor's, slotted and drilled/new brake shoes, front n rear/ timing chain kit/2 New OEM Caliper's, the left does not have the mounting yoke/6 braided caliper lines/ and 2 anodized rear brake bracket's that were for a $1,200 Willwood system, fit the latter year 81 thru 83 zx's. 81's rear brakes were upgraded in Fall(Sept) of 81, my zx was manufactured in May 81.

if you post this in the for sale forum, ill ask you what you want for the parking brake cable assy.