HybridZ

What mirror is this

a.gearhead77

• 1 year later...

Looks like a flush mount mirror kit offered by Motorsportauto.  I liked the look so much so I made my own set.  Went to the wreckers and found that mirrors from a '99 Toyota Corrolla had the perfect angle.  Made a plate that secured into the corner of the window using the existing door trim then bolted the mirror to the plate.  a little bit of massaging and the window rolls down without any interference.  It's been on my '78 280Z for 15 years without issues.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 3:57 PM, skarz said:

Looks like a flush mount mirror kit offered by Motorsportauto.  I liked the look so much so I made my own set.  Went to the wreckers and found that mirrors from a '99 Toyota Corrolla had the perfect angle.  Made a plate that secured into the corner of the window using the existing door trim then bolted the mirror to the plate.  a little bit of massaging and the window rolls down without any interference.  It's been on my '78 280Z for 15 years without issues.

Any chance you'd be willing to post some pictures of with the mirrors installed, and if you have any the plate you made to attach them?