HybridZ

L28 MS3X Initial Start Troubleshooting

draken1969m1

Some of you may have seen me on FB asking for assistance on the Church of L- Series Page yesterday and this morning, I posted here as suggested. Apologies if this is not the correct location.

BLUF: I worked through the MS3 Setup guide and have reached the point where I should be able to start the car, the car cranks but I am not getting any ignition. I am looking for advice from those who may have gone down this path or one similar on Items to check and validate.

My basic setup is below:

MS3X Built by ProtunerZ, 

LSx Coils (D581 Square)

OneSix Industries CAS

Deatschwerks 440cc high impedance FIs

I have added my base tune and last data Log for those interested.

2021-12-26_13.42.49.mlg Tom 280Z 2021-12-26_15.15.52.msq

There is a forum for Megasquirt on this site - which would be a better place for this . I have a thread on there covering MS3x Install. It might help you . You can also put your tune on there to get help 

I’ll look at your tune tomorrow when I’m on my laptop . Make sure your tooth logger looks good and you don’t have any sync errors 

Edited by madkaw

• 5 months later...

Leading I have dealt with the getting everything rolling aide. Turning timing affirmed with light 100 percent. Fuel pressure great. Motor endeavors to fire when I apply progressive choke. I have made another datalog, composite log and most recent msq. Arrangement: 1998 BMW 318ti, M50nv, 2.8ltr driving rod, .120mls, super Frankenstein MS3x 3.57 audi cop, siemens 60lb injectors, vr wrench and cam for full consecutive ANYONE who wouldnt mind sharing there ms3 m50 m52 s50 s52 timing tables would be enormously valuable as i'm turning up no karma on my hunt.. Much appreciated

Kodi nox

Edited by deisla