HybridZ

Csc delete possible?

Jake1349

Hi everyone, after years of watching and reading on here I’ve started my project, doing a swap on a 76 280z, putting a VQ37 into it. Collecting the final parts to start the install in the next few weeks. The question is has anyone tried using a csc delete kit… do we have room in the trans tunnel for it?? 

Looks to me like it should fit. The clutch slave cylinder doesn’t stick out much farther than the boot for the CSC hard lines. Though the CSC delete kit to me sound like it was designed to fix a factory flaw on these vehicles for people who daily drive their cars to the moon and back each day, but also if you are constantly wailing on your clutch at the track. I don’t know what your intended use for your car is but I plan on using one of the heavy duty CSC from JWT since I’ll just be using the car for nice weather fun. Even a factory replacement has a lifespan of roughly 60k miles from most reports and I doubt I’ll put even half of that on my Z if I take the car to my grave in 60 years.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...