HybridZ

Kameari - anyone using their pistons and rods?

AydinZ71

Hi all,

so everyone is struggling with CP… super long lead, poor responsiveness. I get it… they are busy.

RHD sells Kameari forged racing pistons and rods. I’m really impressed by the specs of their components. Is anyone running thier forged pistons and lightweight rods?

their drag 1 rods are less than 500g! Pauter could only garantee me $510g (not bad), but they are more expensive and made-to-order. 

Race pistons come in at 210g.

most importantly, they use a longer rod length. Almost 5mm longer than OEM, and the pin height in those race pistons is also smaller to accommodate. 

would love to hear your thoughts! 

Cool!! I sent them a message Friday since I can’t read their product sheets (all in Japanese). RHD Japan lists 89mm as the closest to my spec but I need 88.5mm in their racing forged units. In particular, I like the pin height for that model. We’ll see if they get back! 

how did you coordinate with them directly? Just filled-out their international order form and waited to hear back? 

Edited by AydinZ71