HybridZ

Adjustable Camber/Castor without cutting! S30

240Z with sectioned struts and coilovers. My own design top strut mount with fixed castor and camber.

Looking to change to adjustable. My initial thought was Kmac units, but they like Silvermine and other solid pillow mount would be harder, maybe impossible to adjust without enlarging the stock hole to access. Not willing to cut!

This leads me to lower control arms that one can adjust while being on the rack.

This is a summer street driver with occassional track events. Cost in mind T3 fronts and rears seem like a good option. Silvermine has similar using steel threaded into aluminum, which I'm not a fan of .

Open to opinions and first had experience.

Thanks

I’ve used the biscuit-style camber plates by DP Racing and the bolt-in plates by Ground Control.  Have nothing but good comments on both; and both companies offer excellent customer service/support.  The DP plates offer the added benefit of allowing a slight increase in caster when used in the front.

Definitely agree with using the biscuit style and then squeezing some caster out of it as well.  You won't need much camber on the street, and that's where the caster really helps you out.  

Maybe a hassle to adjust, but you won't have to cut, so thats your only option unless you want to change your track width on those kinds of adjustments.