HybridZ

Fuel pump relay no longer clicks

Flak

Good news, thanks to everyone here (especially NewZed) I got my engine to start.  That led to me figuring out I needed new injectors and a radiator.

Fast forward to today, injectors and radiator are installed, but my fuel pump and turn signals/hazards don't work now.  What happens is, the fuel pump will run every once in awhile, then when I try a turn signal, it all just shuts off.  Then the pump won't run and the pump relay doesn't click anymore when key is in on position.  My turn signals/hazards don't seem to work on their own anymore either.

I thought it was a battery charge/load issue, but I'm at 12.77v.  I also rechecked all the engine grounds, and they all seemed fine, but I redid them anyway.  My fuses are all good, and my fusible links are good too.  The EFI fusible link has 12v.  The fuel pump also runs when I power it directly.  I'm thinking it still might be a ground issue?  Maybe my fuel pump relay itself?