HybridZ

Will the S15 Silvia 10 bolt HLSD will fit the 280Z R200 casing & have the correct spline count?

HusseinHolland

Been reading through all the FAQ on the diff, axle shafts, etc. There are also threads which say read the faqs - but many of the links provided are dead - they load a blank page.

Based on what I'm reading, I can see I need the LSD from a R200 diff, with 29 spline count; correct?

Looking at used HLSD from Japanese sellers, I see listings for S13, 14, 15 Silvia & S15 Silvia.

The R200 spec sheet from eatboostsleep says the S13, 14, 15 axles are 29 spline,  30mm  - but also says diff output for S15 is 30mm, 30 spline, So that's confusing . Can anyone confirm whether the S15 Silvia spec-R helical LSD has the correct spline count?

Trying to find a source for the 300ZX finned cover seems tough also. Any pointers there? Not really looking to buy a $600 Techno Toy version....

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 10.13.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 10.13.13 PM.png

Edited by HusseinHolland

• HusseinHolland changed the title to Will the S15 Silvia 10 bolt HLSD will fit the 280Z R200 casing & have the correct spline count?