HybridZ

Fastest turbo car with SDS

Lockjaw

Best time thus far 13.1 @ 110 with SDS. I am still learning to tune the car and just found out my fuel pressure plummets after 10 psi :eek: , so after the new Walbro arrives, the fun will really begin. 2thumbs.gif

Formerly Patrick's 240z, now Tyler's car here in Orlando ran 11.7 @ 119 on pump gas and street tires w/ stock internals and SDS.

Originally posted by Lockjaw:

I know Scottie does, James has an Electromotive.

I know people have them, and I would like to know what they run.

Scottie runs the GM computer. I believe it is loosely based on the Haltech. The confusion arises because he ran SDS on his L28ET before the GN motor swap.

11.2 @ 127 MPH on a rb26dett @ 15 PSI. With better turbos and more booste should get well into the 10s easy. Oh yea and a rearend that will withstand a clutch launch without breaking ;>

Im working on a 300z stub axle swap we'll see how it goes

rockon.gif

Originally posted by RB26Z:

11.2 @ 127 MPH on a rb26dett @ 15 PSI. With better turbos and more booste should get well into the 10s easy. Oh yea and a rearend that will withstand a clutch launch without breaking ;>

Im working on a 300z stub axle swap we'll see how it goes

rockon.gif

you cheated :D j/k

I wish I had a DOHC 24v I-6 with twin turbo. Hey, the christmas is coming up, I can cut some of the limbs off the bottom of the christmas tree so the crate of a motor and trans can fit. :D

If you are referring to fastest turbo Z-car, it looks like Stony has the crown. Quickest car I know of belongs to Carlos, the SDS distributor here in Orlando. His RX-3/13B runs a T-70 turbo with alcohol and has a quickest time of 9.54 @ 139.6.

I run the stock GM ECU with a 16-position thumbwheel chip to allow for some adjustments and an aftermarket (Buick-specific) datalogger.

Last weekend - 12.9@110 with em3-6F. Coil packs and 52lb injectors. STOCK TURBO/STOCK INTERALS/12 lbs boost/supra IC/3.7 LSD. Big drag radials and ambient temps in the low 50's. Limiting factor is the turbo and IC. It's starting to get fun at the track.

Cheers-Doug

Originally posted by Doug71zt:

Last weekend - 12.9@110 with em3-6F. Coil packs and 52lb injectors. STOCK TURBO/STOCK INTERALS/12 lbs boost/supra IC/3.7 LSD. Big drag radials and ambient temps in the low 50's. Limiting factor is the turbo and IC. It's starting to get fun at the track.

Cheers-Doug

That rocks, nice going.