HybridZ

dewzenol to the podium, please

John Scott

Could it be? The chosen one comes forth for full length 1 3/4 headers on a standard trans? A little more info. please. What size collector. How low below oil pan rail do they hang. Could you confirm part#. Not listed on SS site. Also do they hug the oil pan. Any chance for a width between left and right sides? Thanks. You might have solved one headache. Hmmm, I wonder if it will work with this cool 7" road race pan sitting in the back of my truck, It has a pretty wide kick out.

JS

Guest Tht1KSguy

Ding Ding Ding smile.gif Hey John, get ready for your 1000th post... we need an award or something that pops up on your screen when you reach a milestone like this :D

Guest Anonymous

Doh!

It's all apart right now, and I don't have any of the old measurements. Tell you what: I slotted the holes in the motor mounts recently and I was gonna do another test fit, so I'll do that tomorrow and get you the measurements you need, as well as some descriptive photos.

Talk to you tomorrow. (I mean Saturday, in case the time of this post confused anyone.)