HybridZ

1 3/4 huggers last chance input, BLKMGK?

John Scott

Next purchass is going to be headers. Last chance for someone to let me know what fits w/o the trial and error. BLKMGK, did you ever get the Rewarders on? Unless there's another model someone has had success with, that's the brand I'm going to use.

John

No, I've not gotten back under the hood lately. No time I'm afraid :( A shame you're not closer! Have them send them unfinished with NO collector welded on. Get them test fitted on both sides, mark how you want the collector done, and tell them to weld it STRAIGHT and not angled in :rolleyes: I think it will work!

When we installed my 406 a couple years ago, I got a nice set of jet-coat block-huggers from a rod shop in eastern-Ohio, with 1.3/4" primaries. They wouldn't fit, to my chagrin. Had to settle for 1.5/8" primaries, which fit good. Don't know how much performance hit I took. Oh well.

--JohnG

Hey Rick, didn't forget, been on the procrastination wagon. Said he was going to start running it this week. I don't have any time till next Monday, but promised to save some runs for me then. If I'm lucky I'll swing in on Thursday to hear it screamin'! Tonight would be fun. A bigblock w/871 BRAAAAAP!

John