HybridZ

240SX goes VROOM!

BLKMGK

Turbo 240

Would seem that a member of the GN crowd has discovered the 240SX, no? The truly sad thing, IMO, is that they're only just now seeming to realize what a market there is for PnP ECUs. I know of several merkets, which I mentioned extensively in my response to him icon_biggrin.gif , that are DYING for an ECU! My RX7 sure could use one, Scottie's talking about hopping up a Miata, the 240SX the guy just turbocharged... Hell even the Mustang guys could use this!

Anyway, that thread is pretty interesting, they got that SX to fly! If the AEM ECU doesn't come out darn near perfect and REALLY easy to program for "race" apps I'm going to be pretty hard pressed NOT to choose FAST. The DFI is a contender too but the FAST system has some pretty nice online suport that I cannot find anywhere for the DFIGEN7 ECU. If someone spots someplace where the GEN7 is being actively supported or even talked about PLEASE point it out to me. shifty.gif

P.S. I'm dying to see what the AEM "race" ECU's pricing is too. We may even see a price war! coollook.gif