HybridZ

ELECTRAMOTIVE PROBLEMS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

well, i did what i didn't want to do. i erased the program that used to work pretty good. I have tec 2, (i think) version 1.16 the car runs really bad now, wizard program. can anyone help me with a program that works for them.

i have a 83 zx turbo, front mount, 450cc inj, and a larger turbo. but i will take anything, to see what someone does with timing and some different parameters. very new to this. but is very exciting... this stuff you can change is great!

derek

Derek, You can give me a call and I can walk you through some basics. I can also try to dig up and old program when I used the 440cc with a 60-1 and large front mount. For now, here is a timing curve. You may not want to ramp out the timing so fast, but that is a tradeoff with timing/fuel in the 95-120kpa region. Also, 26deg at 18psi might be a bit much, but if you have a jumbo front mount you may be able to get away with it. Remember, this is only a reference and you need to listen for ping/detonation. I am not responsible for your setup if you use this!

advance.jpg