HybridZ

new injector pigtails (FI plugs) where?

Sparky

hey guys,

i went to napa today and looked into the L-jetronic FI injector pigtails. mine are ver corroded and wouls like to step into some new ones...but at 7.90 a peice....and the fact that i have to splice them into the old harness *which i think will look like crap* since they are different colours than stock. I seem to remember coming across a part number for some un-assembled pigtails...where you can just cut the old ones off..then crimp on and snap the new clip together!

well this sounds so much better to me!, BUT i cant find the part number or even a referance for a source! can anybody help me out????

thanks!

ps. all new sensors are in...shaved intake manifold is in, exhaust is smoothed, coated, re-welded and installed....BOV is on order from OZ, along with LED AF gauge that im building into my tach face plate! (so cool!)wastegate is in! flanges are on order!..holy crap im almost there!

I once had the PN's but it was still kinda pricy. I always look for good condition ones in the bone yard. Every once in a while I'll see some good ones. Patching them in doesn't have to look bad, you could cover much of your EFI harness with that black plastic tube with a slit type stuff to make it look better.

Guest Anonymous

here is what i have for a part number from GP sorenson i have heard they are the thing, i am not to that stager yet on the rebuild. here it is GP Sorenson 800-9213 2thumbs.gif

Splicing new injector connectors into the stock wiring harness won't look like crap IF you solder correctly and use heat shrink tubing. If you're worried about the color not being the same, you can always just be a little creative with some paint and electrical tape or loom and nobody will ever be able to tell you touched anything.