HybridZ

7mgte 430 cc injectors on a 300 zxt?

Guest jens

Connection is different, just have to get the toyota injector harness plugs, patch them in. Impedence is the same. I believe the injectors are 440cc/min though.

They are O-Ringed injectors and the 300ZXT injectors have barbbed fittings. I'm not sure, but you may need to have fuel rails made up to get a good seal. You could try putting the 5/16" hose on the end of them and then clamping it down, but this is not the best way, and may leak.

Good luck on adjusting the AFM to accomodate the larger injectors, I have heard from others that the 300ZXT AFM doesn't allow for very much change in injector sizing, and that the only way to get the needed adjustment was to have the computer reprogrammed to know about the larger injectors.

You won't see the potential of these injectors unless you are intercooled, and or having water/alchohol injection. A larger compressor would definately help. I'd suggest getting an adjustable fuel presure regulator, and possibly upgrading your fuel pump.

I have a set of the 7m-gte 440cc/min low impedance injectors that came off of my 30K miles JDM engine, because I upgraded to 550cc/min. If anyone is interested, they have the harness plugs, and I will sell for $130 for the set.