HybridZ

fuel pump

Arif

OK I spent my sunday replacing the wiring (10 Ga) to the bosch fuel pump that was suppose to flow enough for 500hp. Yeah right. Anyway does anyone have a recommendation for a high flow FI fuel pump? Is there anyway I can test the fuel pump to determine whether it's bad or not?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Arif,

I got my high pressure 255lph external pump from http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/ It's only $140 shipped and will support over 500hp. Currenly I'm using the stock fuel lines on the 240Z. With the fpr pressure turn down to the lowest setting I'm still getting 80 psi on the fuel rail. Currently I'm waiting for my fuel lines to come in. The current return line can't handle the fuel pump. I bought a 190lhp intank pump for my eclipse for only $83 shipped

This place is the cheapest place I've found for intank and external. 2thumbs.gif

It's a straight bolt on unit depending on where you mount it. It's smaller than the 280zxT pump. I have mine next to the gas tank and had to use 90 degree bends comming out of the pump on both side, I like better that way so it sits why up. I'm not sure where your mounting it but it shouldn't be a problem. I would mount it in the same place where your current bosch one's are.