HybridZ

rx7 injector flow rate

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Can someone please quicky verify the flow rate of 2gen rx7 n/a 13b flow rate? I can get some, but I want to make sure they flow more than 400cc's. I know the turbo II's flow 550, a very handsome number, but these are from an n/a. Just need a quick ref. TIA cheers.gif

-980mak rockon.gif

Guest Anonymous

If you read my post under "The Great injector hunt" you would notice that I posted the flow rates and types for all Rx-7's from 84-present...but if you can't find it there, I am building a page with most of the same information...you can find it at http://www.frontiernet.net/buzz.html under the injector link...btw, the page isn't nearly even close to being completed, so give me a break if you can't find certain information, although I know that the RX-7 stuff has been put on there for a fact, since I put it in there yesterday...any tidbits of info you can donate to the site would be helpful as well...

Guest Anonymous

Thanks JB

I guess he was right, he listed it as 460cc..

I have been paying attention to 'the great injector hunt'.. just missed that I guess.

Anyway, this is great, so far I'll have made my fuel rail w/ injectors for under $100! cheers.gif

-980mak rockon.gif