HybridZ

SDS values

240hoke

I tried posting this topic in two other areas, getting no help at all. Im getting ready to start up my car in the next week, and was wanting to see what other's SDS values looked like as a reference to use when tuning mine.

Here's my setup:

74 260z

83 280zxt engine w/fresh rebuild

SDS EM-4 6F

T3 turbo 12 psi.

240sx TB

NPR Intercooler

So if anybody has there's on a spreed sheet or whatnot please email me.

Austin_hoke@biketrials.com

Thanks!

My suggestion to you is start it up initially with the map they send you from SDS. you should have told them your setup and they can get you started. then drive it too a chassis dyno and tune it there. everyones map is going to be different. if you use someone elses map it will only get you close. a Dyno will get you right on. and in my opinion unless you have data logging and a/f ratios available on the fly you will never get the map perfect.

my 2 cents rockon.gif

What injectors are you running. I hope you're not going to go through the trouble of going stand alone and keep the stock turbo ones. If so, some one elses values are going to be different unless they are running the same inj. Most go with larger though as you'll have those max out at 12psi.