HybridZ

tac and temp wire colors in z31

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hI GUYS just put a 400hp 350 in my 300zx and i need to know how to hook up the tac and temp generally im wondering anbout the wire colors in the dash. My gages are digital and i want to have the tac working weither it be acurate or not. just for looks you guys know how it is.i have figured out the speedo considering that i have the eletric drive 700r4 i had a 280zx with along gages and i hooked then into the instrument cluster from the sensor but the 300zx is new to me and i havent had a chance to run the wire colors down right just yet all help will be appreciated thanx

bonk.gif

Hey,

I am fixing to start a conversion for my 85 300zx and was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me. First did you have any problems off hand with fitting the engine in and, did it take any big mod's. What kind of transmission did you use and did you have to rework the driveshaft. Did you have the e.c.u. reprogramed or did you just leave it dangleing. As for your dilemma if you wanted to forgo the digital dash you might try to put a needle type in there and not have to worry about sensors or tracing the wire. flamedevil.gif