HybridZ

Autometer oil pressure sending unit

I am trying to install my Autometer oil pressure sending unit (electrical) on the back of the block but there seems to be a clearance issue. There is no way it will fit. Is there a fitting I need to get to offset it away from the block. Any sugguestion? Intake grinding is an option but I would rather not.

David

Yep that's what I did, I went to Auto Zone and they fixed me up with the part :D (last night at O'Reilys they didn't have the part). :mad: After a call to Summit (and 4 or 5 Capt. Morgans and cokes) rolleyesg.gif I finally figured out that Summit has order takers only!!! They have ZERO tech experence. I asked the guy if he had ever rebuilt an engine and he said uh a long time ago, the kid sounded like he was 17 or so therefore he rebuilt an engine when he was...7 :confused: Whatever Summit, I think I'll start doing business where I count as a person not just a commission for some punk kid.

David

Yes, I have talked to some professional people there but they are few and far between.