HybridZ

HybridZ FAQ

johnc

Guest Anonymous

I like it. Having not performed my own swap yet, I have nothing to add. But I wanted to let you know you're doing a great job, and I look forward to reading it in its entirety...

Hrm, I've been distracted lately and not gotten involved in this despite knowing it needs to be done badly. icon_sad.gif Would my wheel measurements help? I'm running odd ball stuff so it's not directly applicable to anyone else who's not running th esame (well, maybe the back) but if it's helpful I can share. Like Pete said, anything on my site including pics is free for the taking but please attribute it to my handle icon_smile.gif What other areas need work that I might be able to help with?

Guest Anonymous

Electrical would be nice for sure. Things like instrumentation and such are needed too (probably grouped under electrical). I have a few photo's of a Autometer install for the 3 console gauges thats dead easy if you want it, Blkmgk did them the same way I think and he has pictures as well if you need it for links or a eventual expansion of the tech. Looking excellent though, great job.

Regards,

Lone

Jeromio,

More than welcome to use,link or otherwise use any of the R230 pics on my Yahoo page. I feel it a bit inappropriate to give info on the conversion, since I am not done yet. For that matter, you can use and abuse any of the pics there.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

The FAQ is floundering. Perhaps we were a little too ambitious.

It does have several sections that are filled in (I won't say complete). Maybe I could just pull out the empty sections and we could post what we have right now?

Might be key if we could subsume that UBB faq link (the one under "HybridZ" text between "search" and "forum home") and then take the UBB faq and make it a subsection, the "Site" or "Posting" section or something. Make it Section One. That way the faq would be readily available and visible since its purpose is to head off the redundant, already answered questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got another Q&A from JohnC.

Which got me thinkin': how about if we set up like a little contest.

We'll decide on a 30day (or whatever) period. Within that period, the person who comes up with the most questions and answers will win a HybridZ Tshirt. To make it fair, how about 1 point for questions and 2 points for answers. So, if you submit 10 (new) questions and maybe you have an answer for 2 of those and maybe you have 1 (new or more detailed) answer for a question that someone else submitted then you would get 16 points.

Yes? No? Lame? Stop bothering you about the FAQ?