HybridZ

Hybridz helpers list?

denny411

While searching for some MGB info, I ran across an mgb helpers list. After looking over the list, I thought it might be a good idea for us Hybridz`ers to compile and post such a list. It would be nice to know that help or access to some tools would be available when traveling far from home. Here`s the link to use as an example.

http://webferret.search.com/click?wf,+%2Bmgb+%2Bnashville,,lonestarwebs.c om%2FMGhelp.html,,fastsearch

Let me know what Ya`ll think.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could set up a simple "guestbook" style form for people to input the info they want posted, and then update the HTML as needed--I've got room to host it if Dan doesn't--it's a simple solution, but it'll work for something like that

Maybe we should start a poll to see if there's enought interest?

OK, I threw a quick form together--how about this:

HybridZ helpers

Guest buschj

I think this would be a great addition to the site. I helped my friends build their V8 Z’s twenty years ago when I was devoted to my 65’ Mustang, now they are at my house every weekend. I would be glad to help people in my area.

I signed in too ;) One more suggestion would be to add Canada for our northern friends.

I think this will be a very usefull recource, that hopfully non of us will ever need, but why go without a safety net if you don`t have too. cheers.gif

For now I`ve got my Ohio info listed. but if anyone is in need in eastern Alabama, I listed my cell# so don`t hesitate to call.

Guest JAMIE T

I signed up. I'm a welder/fabricator. I have a trailer and full welding equipment(even aluminum). Plus tools and access to lifts and a chassis dyno(if you really want to know what you've got)

Guest Anonymous

Jim, my application never went thru so I emailed you the "vitals". I got it figured out. When the list is finalized, I will begin pushing my project down the highway in Oregon and somewhere in or around New Jersey the car will be complete. To get it finished sooner, I will by pass Pete P's state.LOL

OK--latest question about the list posed by Cruez):

Should the list be password protected to keep spammers and other undesirables from accessing the info?

We would have to get SuperDan to put the access info up on this site somewhere for people to use, but I don't think that would be much of a problem