HybridZ

Two Years in the Federal Correctional Facility in Sheridan O

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Around noon Monday on February third my wife will drive me to the Federal Correctional Facility (Prison) in Sheridan,Oregon for my long bitter dispute with the federal government over firearms.I could have faded away from this website without a peep but I want to rant a little and let my fellow members know why I am not posting. LOL Something like the Old Johnnie Rivers'tune: "they have taken away my guns and given me a prison number" Secret Incarcerated Man!.They took about everything but my imagination and sense of humor. At this time in the legal proceedings the longest I will be incarcerated is 2 years. I will continue to fight for my freedom. I am not a gun fanatic or a political extremist and have a zero criminal history. I am just a native Oregonian accused of having a private arsenal collection of politically incorrect assault weapons and being prosecuted by career minded federal bureacrats. I was originally charged in three separate indictments escalating to 17 counts and was facing 145 years in prison and over a million in fines (over nothing). Murderers in Oregon on the average serve 10 years. I do not smoke,drink or use drugs and have no tattoos and will be quite an oddity in the federal prison population.(and a Hybrid Z Master takes no crap from anyone) Enff of this prosecution nonesense, I can handle that BS and no pity for me. I am really going to miss you renagades. Not much gets past you guys. I learn something new every time I log on. I regret interuppting my Z education provided by this site . Just keep in mind that when a fellow member disagrees with you it is not a personal attack but an expessed opinion shared in a vast informational pool of knowledge.Important ZEE knowledge. My new address: Larry Johnson/65400-065 Federal Detention Facility PO Box 6000 Sheridan,Oregon 97378 Drop me a line... Besides my law books to help me fight my appeal, I am taking the JTR Manual to improve my mind and hopefully you guys will drop me a line for spiritual guidance while I am in waste land with drug addicts,ponographers,bank robbers and con artists. I will post till that long drive Monday LOL The FatBoy Tomahawk is not for sale, the government has a lein on everything but Sadie my dog and some empty toilet paper rolls that were confiscated as contraband.Yes I posted this in the wrong thread but I have been under a little stress lately...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what to say, except that with what little you've written, I can definitely empathize with your situation. The Feds define the term "piling on". I just hope I never get involved in the judicial system (i.e. in a situation in which I am innocent of a charged crime). My attitude alone will convict me whether I did anything wrong or not. Anyway, now that I've said that, let me say that I've always enjoyed your postings and hope for the best during your incarceration. For sure, get back to us when you get out. Take care.

Guest Anonymous

Man, what did you have a nuke in your basement?? :eek: I wonder are the feds lurking online to read your posts?? Hang in there and I hope you are out in a few months at the most. Mark

Larry,

The day has finally come huh? I will obviously hold all the parts that you purchased from me until your day in the sunlight comes. I hope that with current overcrowding issues, they let you go early!

I know this has been a long hard fight to this point, but we won't forget you while you're gone. I will write to you and update the guys here on your progress.

I'm sure we will all miss your off-kilter sense of the world!! :D

Best of luck man.....I hope that you're still a virgin when you get out :eek:

My address is posted in the announcement forum under the topic of donations. Keep in touch.

Tim

That TOTALY sucks.

I've never been incarcerated but feel while serving time just "play by the rules" and set an example while doing time. Yes, try to be the "model inmate" draw no extra attention to yourself, keep your mouth shut and appeal, appeal, appeal.

Best of luck to you and we’ll be here waiting to hear back from you soon.

ds

That really stinks. I won't even get into my opinion on the stupid gun laws in our country though. I'd be here forever. I just wish you the best of luck in the appeals process.

Unbelievable. This is one short step away from thought-crime. I hope none of you out there has any illusions that we live in a free country. Freaky. I am ascared now. If you ask me, any crime in which another human being is not physically assaulted/kidnapped/threatened/etc. is not worthy of more than a few weeks in the slam. TWO YEARS?! And nobody was injured/kidnapped/threatened/other by you? I feel sick.

Here's some recommended reading for ya:

Nabakov's "Invitation to a Beheading"

Kafka's "The Trial" (of course)

Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment" (although the protaganist was actually guilty of something worthy of detainment or worse in this one)

It's a crime for the government to be putting you through this ****. Why do they even bother with productive people/ (i have no question mark!) I mean i can understand going after low-lifes, murderers, and the like. but not just for observing your constitutional rights.

They can't even let a man have a hobby nowadays.

(hmmm, someone is having fun, that isn't good for AMERICA*)

*the land of diminishing freedom.

Give em' hell, (in that reduced sentence sort of way)

Joe.

My god!

Larry I do not know exactly what to say because I suck at these kinds of moments.

You have made many friends on this site and I for one will miss you. Everytime I post a question about anything you respond, usually first.

I will try and get my Z running now for sure using the jtr mounts that you fabbed for me. I will also write to you.

Again you will be missed by your friends here at Hybrid. You will come back though and we will welcome you with open arms.

Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Charlie B.

Larry -

Can't tell you how sorry I am to read this. Nate and I will have to keep up the progress on our projects with a little less direct guidance and hands on help.

Since, they've been turning people loose very early here around the Portland area, I hope you get the same benefit. Sometimes state budget shortfalls and over-crowding can work in your favor. I'll make a point of sending you some periodical updates on the project, just to feed that HybridZ appetite you have.

If all goes well, when they turn you loose, I'll offer to drive you home in style in my Hybrid... Observing all of the posted legal speed limits, of course. :D

Larry,

Dude that is a hard post to read. Ill write to you man! Good luck and please post here asap when you get out. Appeal! And hey, do they allow outside people to send photos to inmates? If so, i will make sure everybody here take a couple of photos every now and then to send to you. :(

You know a lot of people like to "vacation" in Canada and I have a spare room!!! Just adding a little lightness to a Sh*thole of a situation. Up north here we are also getting squeezed on the whole gun law deal. I am truly soory for your plight. I encourage all to please write as to ease the time for this HybridZ Guru and Fiberglass trechnician. Keep your chin up and for God's sake DON'T PICK UP THE SOAP!!! Keep well my friend. I will write. hail.gifhail.gifcheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

What kind of guns were you packing to get time over? This is Oregon and you can get away with quite a bit. Did you convert something(s) into full auto? How did they find out? Did your Tow launcher go off while you were cleaning it? Whatever happened, you don't deserve doing time. With this measure 28 crap that just went down, you should be out in a month or two.

I too am sick/stinking fed up w/the tress passes of the so called legal system; our so called legal system has turned into an EVIL system.

I dont need anyone's permission to own a gun & my skin is crawling in profuse anger that your pathetic state is tyranically framing you for a God given right.

I wish I could do something else besides rant...something that might help you!!!

Read your email.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Guest livewire23

man, that is ridiculous. What were you packing, a whole ton of AK47s? I personally am not a fan of guns, but I still dont think you deserve to do time for having a gun collection. :confused: Although I was talking to my mom, and she was not in the slightest bit surprised, she seemed to think you deserved to do the 140 years for having a gun collection. Then she started yelling at me when I couldnt understand why she thought that. confused2.gif Guess she figures all people with guns must be bad people. Well, you've always been real cool about helpin me out, so I hope you get out real soon, and I wish you the best of luck.

My blood is still boiling; I am evermore increasingly disturbed everytime I hear of something like this occuring.

What is it going to take for us as Americans to stop other innocent Americans from going to jail for living their lives as they see fit: This means gun ownership...not a "FIREARM" that is a statute but an actual gun; the term "GUN" is not codified. If we as humans dont understand the distinctioin between code inforcement & Natural Law Rights then the entire fight over Good -vs - Bad is lost.

We are either Sovereign or we are Slaves.

Anytime we impose our will against someone else, no matter how strongly we feel, we have just tresspassed against that person; this includes the legal system.

This and other stories like it are about one thing, Globalism. If you are not faimilar w/the term then you need to wake up. As Dan Baldwin put it-we are guilty of thought crimes, we are no longer innocent until proven guilty as the courts now presume intent when we are cited for violating a code/statute. THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF, THIS IS VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS STUFF.

I am fist clinching mad over this man's situation. fmad.gif

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Larry

Once again **** Happens! I'm really sorry. Nothing can be said. I'll pray for you.After hundreds of corraspondence (both reading and writing). I felt close to you guy. We saw alot of things the same!

Dam! this is beginning to sound like an obituary! Get into their metalshop and make some stuff. See if you can get transfered to Vegas pen where you can restore the imperial palace owners antique cars. 2thumbs.gif

They will never win unless you let them win!

Well, I think it was Benjamin Franklin that (paraphased here) said any country willing to give up it's liberties and rights doesn't deserve any. I'm sure this gun law was enacted well before 9-11, but I can guarantee you that the "sky is falling" mentality (following 9-11) has got Washingtion planning many more restrictions on our civil liberties, and our flag toting public will just watch it happen in ignorance to what kind of message this sends back as feedback. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and our government is incrementally headed in that direction, and we are following like sheep to slaughter. It may take a few decades, but it's coming. Man, I guess this situation has me worked up worse than I thought. Take care buddy.