HybridZ

:) new engine going in the monster. and a ton of other chang

Guest 1fastz

Guest 1fastz

Well i was going to just have my old 383 freshened.

But awhen we went to torque plate hone it the concreat in the block had pulled the cylinders out of round during heat and cooling cycles.

So im simply putting my eagle crank rods and pistons in a non filled 4 bolt block and selling it to someone.

Now for the sick part ;) < drool >

incoming .. 1 world products motown block .. 1 3.875 stroke billet crank rods and matching pistons..

time for a 434 small block .. shooting for 650 horses on the motor + a 400 shot of nos ;)

8's here I come ;) cars geting a full update I totaly removed every wire and replaced it all with a painles wireing harness.

removed the ac heater radio and everything a race car doesnt need.

Put in a huge oil cooler and trany cooler plumbed it all with blue push lock hose and fittings ... laid new carpet .. haveing the cage redone for 8 second ets.

put in a 5 point harnes.. and building a custom center console..

;) and of course the obligitory r-230 with my own custom axle setup ..

pictures to follow mwuyahaha

Guest 1fastz

it wasnt the car craft loen i rechecked it was another mag i had that i got at the same time .. it had a article on ls1 swaps and there was a pic of a engine bay .. clearly was a 240-280 you could see the brake booster and the door flaps.. i thought for a minit it was your car heh..

but was black and white and a smallish pic