HybridZ

Bad News. Very F*(^$#@@ing Bad News.

alsil

Guest Don Post

Hey,

I'm a newbie here but from what i can tell you've been a big help to a bunch'o folks... IF you all get the donation thing set up, count me in too..

-Don

Guest 280Tom'z

hey if i can help out and donate tell me where to because after all you guys raised alot of money for me when i was in my car wreck last year so im willing to give back to my friends

Money sent - let's all pull together on this guys!

I agree! This is going to mean a lot to his family--especially his son!! Think about all the other costs--especially travel costs, etc for such a condition, not to mention the doctors bills.

Guys, this is a worthy cause.

David

Guys,

I appreciate your generosity, but for now i'd like to see how it's going to go, the bills haven't even really STARTED to roll in, so I have no idea what will be covered and how much it will be. My son starts treatment tomorrow (chemo). They haven't said exactly what the treatment length will be yet, but less than 6 months. They are thinking like 3, but you never know. It was caught early, so he will be fine after all the treatments.

I would like to leave the moeny you guys are collecting and if it winds up that I have enough, I would like HybridZ to use the money for something to go towards the site, like webspace or something that will benefit the site. I appreciate you guys all chipping in, and would like it to be used for a good cause either way.

Thanks! I'll update you more in a week of so.

HybridZ Rules. :D

Al

Well, glad to hear it's going good (relatively) but please let us know if it gets worse. And when it gets better! Keep us informed and don't be afraid to take the help... we all need it sometimes. May you and your family grow closer to God in this time.

Guys' date='

I appreciate your generosity, but for now i'd like to see how it's going to go, the bills haven't even really STARTED to roll in, so I have no idea what will be covered and how much it will be.

HybridZ Rules. :D

Al[/quote']

Then don't sell you #$@@& car then dude!! :D

Hope that everything turns out for the best!!! hang in there man....we'll do what we can!!

Tim