HybridZ

can somebody help me out. lost the bushings direction sheet.

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

hey guys.. my dad threw out the box for my energy suspension bushing kit for my 280Z, and the paper that tells you what bushing goes where, and tells u the number of the bushing.. well i wanted to start working on the bushings but no sheet :(. does anybody have one they can copy, or take a pic of?

anything at all?

thanks guys..

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I just got through with this. The instuctions are from hunger. First the the old bushings must be completely removed, including shell for the front arm and the outside (spindle pin end) of the rear arms. The bushing slides into the housing on the arms without a shell. I have not done the mustache bar, but I have been told that you need the shell on that one, so burn out the old rubber. The inside of the rear arms just slide onto the existing hub (along with a sleeve, using the existing large bolt and washer to hold them on. Rear of the differential side of the arm uses one small bushing and one large bushing (I don't remember the numbers), front uses two of the smaller bushings (smaller, meaning length, both front and rear use the same diameter bushing).

I have not installed the transmission mounts yet, so no comment.

Hope this helps, if you need the numbers to match it up let me know and I'll try to see them on the car.

I had a long discussion with Customer Service about correcting the instructions two months ago. Also, check that you have all of the correct busings. I had an extra small bushing for the inside of the rear arms and was short a longer one. They sent me out one asap, after my call to customer service, no questions asked.

Good product and people, but the instructions need help.

ecp48

Here is the deal with the transmission bushing you need to check the size of the bushing. I needed to leave the old bushing ring in or it had to much slop and gets you no wear. :evil: as for the other bushings I only have the front end done and found out I didn't get the bushings that hold the sway bar the under side of the car. :cry: Might want to check that out before you start. By the way even with only the front end done there is a big difference. :twisted: