HybridZ

Update on the 1K$ autoX/DDz.

Sparky

well,

not that im making great progress, but I figured that im bored, and what better thing to do when your bored than to check out HybridZ.org.

this is a car I bought from a member a couple months ago. I had (have) the intention of making it my daily driver after I sold my plymouth, and while I wait for my turbo car to finish at everyone elses shop. well, school starts on the 25th, and I leave for cali on vacation in 16 days.

so bascially, that leaves me with 4 full days off. and every afternoon. Dont know if im gonna make it or not, but im sure gonna try! things i have left are:

All the wiring (I shaved the firewall and am in the process of hiding all the wires in the fresh air vents, or on the bottom of the trans/oil pan.

the engine (Compression tests A-ok, but everything else is up in the air (has not run in 12 years)(engine is from my RIP series one)

Body work (ive shaved the marker lights and ant. Ive also made a custom radio ant. on the roof) I still have to give her the final guide coat and spray away. she will be flat black.

Int work Ive reaplace the floors already, and have braced the seat brackets. but everything else still needs to be done.

Boy i have alot of work, but feel that I can atleast get the car running and driving in that short amount of time. we shall see.

here are the pics.

as she stood yesterday. shes rolling around now in my garage with most of the major body work done.

nacar1.jpg

the engine comp.

redengine3.jpg

redengine2.jpg

suspension detail:

bluestrut.jpg

So anywho, thanks for looking, also....feel free to come over and help me out....its crunch time, and the work load is huge. but If yous guys cant make it out...feel free to send money! (or beer) :D

laterZ