HybridZ

AOL IM, post screen names to chat with hybridz members..?

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

hey guys.

i know we all can put our aol IM screen name in our profile and if ppl want to chat they can, but i thought it would be cool to get ppls names and see if ppl want to share there names so us memebers can chat on there also.

i know theres alot of ppl on here that have aol IM, and i know theres members on here i havent spoke to either because they hang out in different parts of this forum and so on.

i just made a new name for this website.

its..........

TurboS30

if anybody ever wants to talk just IM me, any time at all, i work at night but i can always answer back.

thanks

mike

• 1 month later...
Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Not sure I understand how this is any different than having our AIM name listed in our profile, but mine is Rebel450CA.

If there isnt a volunteer for setting up the chat, I'd be happy to work it.

First we would need a thread to agree on a good time, then we could have a thread for topics that people would like to touch on during the next chat session. (I'd just need an admin or somebody to talk with me to see what we could do about re-using a thread or something like that)

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

The "most users ever online" thing normally says dates that are Saturdays if I recall correctly. How about every other Saturday, 1-3PM PST for topic chat, and then free chat after 3PM PST?