HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
Nismo280zEd

Houston Texas Z owners

Guest Anonymous

Hey, im a z owner in the clear lake area. 240z in the process of becoming road worthy. Ciao!

Guest ON3GO

ill be living there in one month, right in Spring City.

Sorry guys. I originally moved this thread to the Announcements Forum. Unfortunately I just found out (by paying attention of all things) that only Moderators and Admins can post in that forum. Again, sorry for playing hide-and-seek with this thread.

Guest Chris240turbo

I live in Spring, just south of Woodlands Parkway on Kuykendahl, who's up for a drive?

Guest ON3GO

you live in spring city?

awesome!!!!!!!!!

i can meet Z owners there.

ill be living in the apartments called "the retreat of champions"

you know where that is? its like down the road from a mazda dealership that i just forgot the name of..

damn

Guest H-TownSupraRacer

I live in Pearland but i spend bout 99% of my life near the Galleria area. I will prob have a 280Z in like 3days.

Guest Chris240turbo

A fire!?!? thats no good, do you need some parts? theres a guy outside of Conroe that has tons of Z's and parts.

Yes parts are good! I really need a Master brake cylinder, clutch master cylinder, and possibly a brake booster, have to check it out monday when i have some free time. Also need Drivers side fender, hood release cable

Mike kelly is generously giving me a computer, intake manifold with injectors and harness for next to nothing. THANKS MIKE! :D there is a God :wink:

The car is a 78 280z 2+2... do you have the guys number or location?

-Ed

Guest Chris240turbo

The name of the place is "Old Fashion Auto" I have no Idea if it's in the book, and I don't have a card anymore, but guaranteed he's still there, he's a crazy old Polish guy, really wacky, but he has maybe 40 s30 and and Z31 cars at his place, I'd consider buying him out if I had any storage space, he really is a trip, give me a shout if you want to go out there sometime, I could maybe give you directions, if I looked at a map, it's southeast of conroe maybe 15 miles, out in the sticks, I'd imagine he'd have any parts you would need, he's a big negotiator though, you have to offer low, because he always comes up with some outrageous price, and you get to meet somewhere in the middle.

Chris 281-351-0956

Guest ON3GO

v8260z - how far away are you from champions? right near Spring?

mike