HybridZ

im starting to hate this Z or the Z is starting to hate me..

Guest ON3GO

i swear one thing goes wrong and then BAM another..

not only did i mess up my strut by taking abit too much out, but now i think my wheels have the wrong offset and backspacing because it seems they are gonna stick out way past the ZG flares i wanna run. :(

and i just put a dent in my hood cuz i fell over a tool :(, messed up my custom dash console part i was just making, cut my hand pretty good taking part of the dash out, drop a rotor on my bare foot, burnt myself with the torch, and slammed my hand with the hammer taking a seal out of the front hub..

my god...

plus i think i need long wheel studs, i still havent gotten the locks fixed or bought new ones, also i think my stupid uncle got me a T5 tranny instead of the N/A 280ZX tranny i wanted.

if thats the case then i might have the wrong driveshaft too.

i still havent bought a clutch, or radiator and electric fans.

i dropped my Turbo XS RFL bov and put a nice dent, crack and chip in it so i think thats junk now :cry:

then i come to find out friggen spiders hatched eggs in the damn car and i HATE spiders!

plus it smells in there...

ALL IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i was gonna install my brake lines, head light covers and whatever else but im afraid to!

mike

Well Mike, I could go the "builds character" route but instead just look on the bright side . . .your catastrophe involving the rotor/torch/hammer didn't involve your Dad's vette which resides in the near vacinity to your out-of-control, whirlwind project(i.e. pandora's box)

I bet you've been living in that garage haven't you? :D

prett much....

i feel asleep under it the other day, i woke up the next morning trying to figure out where i was... all i saw was a oil pan and a red sway bar..

oh screw my dads Z06, that car pisses me off more then anything....

"dad can you move the vette out of the garage i want to paint a few things and work on the Z"

him "i dont wanna move it outside, it looks like its gonna rain"

me "what! its clear as day out, could you please atleast put the car cover on it then"

him "no i dont wanna use it cuz it might scratch the paint"

me "GOD DAMNIT DAD, you bought the best one that DOESNT sractch the damn paint, its a F'en chevy anyways its not gonna be worth anything in 15 years anyway" then i just walk off.

he pissed me off the other day and i was about the throw my strut threw his windsheild. he thinks its a ferrari or something, i cant wait till i RUN away from that damn vette in my "shitty Z" as he says it.

Guest cbrunberg

Dude!!! You definately have got to slow down! It sounds like you're rushing it and it's causing you to make mistakes. If you take it slow and one thing at a time you'll get more done.

Good luck!

Carl