HybridZ

A question for SDS users...

Guest smoov280zx

Guest smoov280zx

I'm thinking about buying an SDS fuel computer for my high comp motor. What do you think about the ease of programming? Specifically using the small LCD programmer instead of a full screen chart on a laptop? Also, how is the custom harness you get with the unit, does it match up with the factory plugs or is a little "creative" wiring required? Thanks for any input.

Mitch

I would say for ease of programming it is one of the best out there. I have used a few systems, and I actually don't miss the data logging option as much as I thought I would. Setup is pretty straight forwards as well. Custom harness is very well done with no snags at all. I'd definately use this system again.

Guest smoov280zx

Thanks for the opinion, anyone else?

BTW after reading the manual on their website, im definitly going with the EM-4D (fuel only). Probably use the LM-1 Wideband Air/Fuel meter for tuning and it does datalogging to a PC too :2thumbs: Thanks again.

Mitch

I have just installed a Wolf 3d V4 in my 260z, the system looks very good but dont know how to use it, the documentation is crap, and i am having problems finding good help

but the system dos look very good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

The SDS is a good durable system, it has most of the features any other system has except the datta logging and you have most of that covered with the wide band.