HybridZ

pics of the first SR20DET powered S30 in the US!!!

S30Z Bushido

actually an S13 with the same swap and 1 bar does 12's this car is most likely low 12's and prob hi 11's already on drag radials..

I dont know about that... 200hp and 2700lbs, sounds more like mid 14s to me. That quote is from the thread by the way. A Z with an sr20 would prolly get decently into the 13s I would imagine. quite a bit of weight savings.

Dont forget that 300hp is fairly easy out of an sr20det. I dont know what that guy is running as I didnt take the time to read the post but there is alot of potential. IF the guy has a 240z with any weight reduction attempted he is way under 2700 lbs of course if you are referring to s30bushido's car he has a 280 little heavier but there are ways to drop alot of that weight and he has already ditched the boat anchor bumpers. Id love to do this swap in my convertible if I could find a way to do it really cheaply.

Dont forget that 300hp is fairly easy out of an sr20det. I dont know what that guy is running as I didnt take the time to read the post but there is alot of potential. IF the guy has a 240z with any weight reduction attempted he is way under 2700 lbs of course if you are referring to s30bushido's car he has a 280 little heavier but there are ways to drop alot of that weight and he has already ditched the boat anchor bumpers. Id love to do this swap in my convertible if I could find a way to do it really cheaply.

In the post he says the motor is stock so it is 205hp for a redtop if I remember correctly. the 2700lbs is what an s13 240sx weighs, the z weighs 2000lbs. but even at that weight I cant see it as being in the 12s with the stock sr20.

Whats wrong with zipties? Bet I have at least 25 under my hood.

yes! zip ties are one of the best inventions ever! ZIP TIE SPL

and i don't think it would be very hard to get SR20 S30 into low 13's high 12's... BPU and some weight reduction and you're there, if you don't snap your u-joints first...

Mike,

hey man since u r already member on there can you go and post this link on there http://hybridz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26820 somebody said that u cant make 530whp on stock l28t and dont forget to mention that this was carburated car so with some nice stand alone it would be very very nice (crap it already is more than nice :twisted: ).

Ivan

well its really not stock.. FMIC' date=' Boost controller, Fuel controller, intake, and exhaust......

not stock..[/quote']

ya I guess you are right. He said it was stock so I dident really think much about the exhaust, intercooler and all that. I guess the big question is how much boost is he running?

at the track, s13 cars with mbc and exhaust with boost turned up were averaging 13.5 with crappy launches. this was also done with the fender mount intercooler. my buddies with a built sr20, t51r hks turbo, apexi ecu and jun cams ran 118mph, but he redlighted twice :roll: