HybridZ

Triple Mikuni and Weber's Linkage Same???

HybridS30

depends on the manifold. If you are on a Cannon, yes, they are the same.

I did as the other poster did: I went cable. Install a quadrant, modify the throttle pedal by bending slightly, and removing the ball so it accepts a 200SX throttle cable assy, and swapping intakes and such is easy....

I'm doing some slight mods to mine right now, so I won't be able to take pics for a while. If you know what you're trying to do it's a pretty easy job though. Just drill out the peened ball on the end of the gas pedal, weld a tab to the end and drill and slot it to accept the end of the cable, then make a bracket to hold the other end of the cable. I moved the arm that attached to the linkage into the middle of the shaft from the firewall end and bolted my cable bracket to the top of one of the carbs.

Whole thing took ~2 hours. Easy job.

Jon

If it's not too much trouble, when you have a chance pics would be great! I'm not very good with how everything fits. If there is any write ups you know on top of your head Please let me know. I try searching a few but they weren't too helpful of beginners like me.

Thanks again!

I wished I had an e-photo of this, but I did like the above post suggested many many years ago on my 73.

EXCEPT, no welding required:

Instead of welding a bracket, after drilling out the ballsocket on the top of the throttle pedal, cut a line in the end the width of the throttle cable (I think I clamped it in the vise, and used a sawzall to make a kerfed slot to the hole in the end of the pedal ) so the cable can slip in.

Then heat the end of the pedal and bend it 90 degrees, so it lines up with the hole for the original pushrod.

The STOCK 200SX throttle cable assembly snaps into this modification like a factory part! I used two sheetmetal screws to secure the factory boot from the 200SX onto my firewall.

You have to adjust the quadrant on the T/B to get teh throttle pedal where you want it, and then reset the throttle pedal stop on the floor so you don't break anything delicate in the setup by mashing the cable down too tightly when you exuberantly floor it!

I have run this setup on my Mikuinis since 87. It makes switching between setups easy...

No welding, and if you have a vise and a big hammer, you don't need to heat it red hot, either! :D