HybridZ

new sds user...can't rev past 1500rpm

spork

Hi, just started up my rebuilt l28et. The mods are as follows, sds em4f standalone, t3t4 hybrid, 550cc inj. accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, spearco, etc. My problem is as follows. I got the car running and started setting fuel maps in the garage using my wideband to get things in the ball park before I take it for a drive...the only problem is that it won't rev past 1500. It makes it there and right before it would hit the 1750 mark on the sds it starts cutting out and missing. I've got my fuelcut below tp set to "no cut" my air/fuel shows about 12.5-13.0 on the wideband and my advance is about 29 degrees I think. I'd have to check the advance for sure. The pipes are off the turbo and I haven't adjusted any of the map values. The system was bought used from a guy running it on a supra. Only used one eason and looks to be in great shape. My hallsensor bracket doesn't seem to be vibrating or anything like that, and it happens at the exact same rpm everytime. PLEASE help me get this running right. Thanks,

James

I figured it out...I backed off the advance and it revs up fine...I guess it was just too much advance too quick. I know once I get used to this sds programming, I'm gonna love it.

I was going to mention the advance...

For a ball park, I have my settings from 20* at 1000 rpms, going in 2 * increments per 250 rpm's up to 30 and then single increments up to 33. It works for me, but every motor is a little different.