HybridZ

Is there a 454 or 502 hybridZ?

Guest thepheonix23

Guest thepheonix23

On the old site there was some guy posting about a 502 converted 24oz. I remember specifically because he said it rode on the bump stops. I'd imagine so.

Anyway, will somone please help me out here? I had an argument with my roomate about the existance (basically he said datsuns are shit no matter what) I was trying to find a picture, but failed.

Help!

Also thanks for buying my wheels, you know who you are.

your roomate u say. well heres what you do while hes drunk asleep you give him a z tatoo and make him hear z engine noise via headphones every night. one day he will wake up and be obsesed with z's. problem solved.

if that doesnt work u can kill him lol jk.

I know Ron used to own and race a big block Z. He has not posted on the site in a long time. He ran 8's in the 1/4. I think the motor was a 454 or 468?

Mike

Guest thepheonix23

Thank you so much. I know it had been done. Unfortunately, my roomate, like other narrowminded people has a view of datsuns as old and slow. And he always has to be right. I also like what whas said about the sleep therapy.....perhaps there's still hope.

Anyway, i'll build a 383 SBC 240z and show him, when i get money, and a place to work on it, and tools, and a valid licence, and insurance

:evil::evil::evil: