HybridZ

what to do to kill a zo6

Trust me, that guy was not the norm. THose cars on drag radials are normally IN the 11s with no other mods... Bone stock on F1 Supercar tires they are running 12.4 all day long... GUy must not have known how to launch it... But still, to get beat up on by a 510 is HILARIOUS! :lol:

U R 2Kewl4Skewl! :D

Mike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, it's funny beating up expensive cars with a piece of junk.

My buddy here and his $800 510 kills most porches, vettes (including a couple Z06's), etc. on the autocross track. It's pretty funny overhearing them after he pulls out a run 2 seconds faster than their best. :D

The difference being he can drive and has no fear, while they can't drive and worry about ruining their $$,$$$ sports cars.

Actually , everyone at the track that night was running around .3 off par.I can typically run a 11.1 or an 11.0 on a well prepped track on a good night. My best that night was an 11.31, so I could see a 11.9 second pass out of that car on a well prepped track on a cooler night.

For whatever reason when we moved to our latest house about a year and a half ago I started to get a subscription to Corvette Quarterly. This quarter it was a special edition and was soley focused on the new C6! I haven't read through all of it but.....I want! I have wanted a C5 since they came out but the next gen is where it's at. The did a BUNCH of fine tuning to get the car to be 'that much better'. There is a sport package that they are calling 'the little Z06' since the 6's are about 5 inches shorter and an 1 skinnier! I think they are equiped std with bigger tires too, but I need to finish up the mag. All that and a bigger badder LS2 rated at 400/400 and a 6,500 RPM REDLINE!!! TOO COOL

Anyway, it's BA!