HybridZ

USS Kitty Hawk

cameraobsess

well its been a long time since i have been on the site. went through navy bootcamp and a few other schools and now i am on the USS Kitty Hawk in Yokosuka Japan. Im not alowed to have a car yet, since im still really low ranking. hopefully ill have one before i leave. maybe ill get a 350z. i miss working on my car. its forsale by the way so if anyone needs a parts car and live in northern cal or near san fransisco give me an e-mail (if i dont reply for a bit im probablyat sea but i cant tell ya when we are leaving or coming back). hey anyone on this site from Japan? anyone near yokosuka?

well i would buy some parts except i live on the ship and space is limited. plus i cant even have a car here anyways. not for another year or so. its kind of sad though i thought id see lots of older z's and parts for them but i have yet to see anything older than a 90's 300z. the cars here are cheep and a drivers licens and insurance are expencive so the people who can drive have the money to upgrade their cars on a normal bases. the oldest cars i see around are on the millitary base owned by americans. if i could find an old 240 in decent shape well i am here id fix it up, we do have an auto hobby shop on base. plus once i go back to the states the millitary will ship one car for me.

Skyline. Skyline. Skyline. Did I mention Skyline? Not sure about the legality of taking one back to the states, but if you could get it back and register it, you could sell it and buy 4 or 5 Z cars with the money. Just something to think about.

Mike (HT1)