HybridZ

Glass Bathroom?

zguy95135

I think it would be more interesting if the glass were reversed. :-)

Actually, that's an interactive art project that's going to make the rounds to major cities. I hear it's going to be at the MOMA sometime soon. I guess someone who'd been in prison wouldn't find it all that unusual a feeling to poop in plain view of others, but I don't have much desire to do so. Heck, I don't like it when my dog watches me!

Scott

Guest goldraven

that is fantastic. I'm kind of glad it isnt in amsterdamn, the constructions guys may be a bit stoned. "Oh man, guys...uhhhh...i forgot which way the glass goes on this damn thing."

but overall, america needs more of those kinds of things...we are too damn uptight here.

Nick

Thats gay.

Why must we use bigotry?

Don't get too worked up. I'm sure he just used it as dictated by his cultural development, much as someone my age might have said that it was retarded without intending prejudice against mentally deficient people. I thought about blasting him for it, but decided it wasn't worth it.

Besides, it's obviously NOT gay. What self respecting gay man would have a bathroom so devoid of decoration? :D

It would be funny to wait for people to go into it and wait about 45 seconds then walk by, stop, do a double take then point and laugh then walk away laughing. To make it work you would have to know the location of the toilet and be able to look right at it.