HybridZ

My car is the cleanest it's ever been!

jt1

Well, since I've owned it anyway. I track the car a good bit, and it's usually covered in brake dust, oil, rubber marks, and general dust and track grime. We're having a local car show tomorrom that is a pretty good sized event for around here, about 350-400 cars, and several people had asked me to bring my car. So, about 6 hrs worth of cleaning, washing, and two coats of wax, and the old sweetheart looks pretty nice.

pic%20002D.jpg

Even Spillman's rattle can paint job looks good with enough wax on it!

John

• 3 weeks later...

Great Looking car John,

I 've had several people tell me about that "sharp looking Z at the car show" last week or so here locally.

Those brakes in the rear really fill up the space in the Panasports......When ever I get a chance, I'm taking you up on that offer to drive it a couple of laps..or 3 or 5. 6 gears?

Rattle can..now wait a minute, that was Elijahs finest endeavor.

David Spillman

Wow!!!

This is great, I list a diff for sale here , see my old car looking awesome, and get invites to drive 2 of the best looking , best driving & handling, powerful zs in the country.. I've been away too long...

I've only "been in" zs 5 times during engine failure, 6 tranny failures, 2 stub axle failures..I am a safe driver.....

But seriously , I may try and make the 17th as well with the race car...new engine, new suspension, I need a shake down run before racing anyway...

If only Mark and John wern't soo tall they could drive my car as well..))) :wink:

David Spillman