HybridZ

450zxtt parts

lost

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tenletters

yes i would be extremely interested in your adapter plate for transmission..

i am in australia and would be interested in several of these as i know there are a few people wanting to do this conversion..

how much would you be charging for this and would this work for a conversion into an earlier zed such as a 260z... any measurement differences?

thanks for the replies.the plate will probably go for $485.it allows one to use the 300zx z32 manual transmission with the vh45de.we have not finalized anything yet,but for those looking to build a 450zx/zxtt ( z32)we are putting together a "kit price" for the oil pan,mounts,plate and exhuast manifolds.also,check out a quick video of the 450zxtt in motion at

http://www.freewebs.com/axepower/

feel free to email with any particular questions and such,thanks

hey i was wondering, excatly what did you do to the engine? are those stock 300zx turbo's? did you go with forged pistons? how much power is it putting out? me and my dad are thinking of this swap for our 280zx so we wanted to know some stuff about your 450zxtt

thanks

alex

we can put any flange you need on the exhaust manifold,i hadn't actually thought about wire harness service.good idea...currently,the 450zxtt runs the 1993 q45 ecu stock.we will play piggyback games for now,and probably go stand alone for the new,low compression motor.the 450zxtt site with the video exeeded its bandwith,we are working on getting it back up.

450zxtt

Guest Domspun
hey i was wondering' date=' excatly what did you do to the engine? are those stock 300zx turbo's? did you go with forged pistons? how much power is it putting out? me and my dad are thinking of this swap for our 280zx so we wanted to know some stuff about your 450zxtt

thanks

alex[/quote'] What a coincidence me too! But I think I'm gonna go with the VK56DE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...