HybridZ

Looking for a VH45DE to transplant

friday

Thats good news Leigh. How much can you get the hyabusa bodies four? You dont even see them for sale here.

Douglas

After seeing a set on Ebay and missing out on them' date=' I emailed the sellers shop (Street Bike Perfomance Plus in St. Louis, [email']StreetbikesPlus@aol.com[/email]) to ask if they had any more in stock. The owner, Todd Parker, got back to me and after calling him it just so happened they had two sets left ;) He did me a good price of $200 per set, whereas over here in the UK you can pay up to £200! (and it turned out to be no more than that as I didn't get stung for VAT or Customs Duty my end).

The Busa bodies are ideal size wise, they can be seperated and there's the added possibility of using extra injectors with them. Definately a good way to go.

Leigh.

• 8 months later...
Guest Battle Pope

I might be selling one. Depends on if my uncle buys it. If you're interested I can keep you posted.

I'm in oregon also so it might be easier for you. it has a plethora of chassis problems so I'm letting it go for cheap, but the engine is good (needs chain guides done).

• 6 months later...

I guess most of you guys in the States already have sources for good VH engines but since I last posted I have entered into a good working relationship with a supplier of performance cars/engines in Japan and can supply them (and other more exotic conversions on other engines) if needed.

All the best,

Leigh

Email:friday76@lycos.com