HybridZ

relisted ad in classifieds

stony

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JAMIE T

Me...

Thanks Stony! I ended up getting alot more than just the engine, but I ended up spending alot more than $5500 also. I am happy with my purchase, can't wait to touch it.

DANG.... :-( I was hoping it wouldn't sell until I could come up with the $$ to buy it....

You arent the only one....I was seriously days away from saying "OK, here's the money"....I was just waiting for my refinance on the house to go AOK at the end of this month.

I seriously hate you....I wanted that setup BAD.....How much do you wanna sell it to me for?

Guest JAMIE T

Sorry you hate me! Harsh! I'm not ready to sell it. It's still in transit! I guess I lucked out, I never seem to get to the good deals in time. I just so happened to look in the classifieds on here and saw it. I was looking at a 9 sec '67 camaro to buy, but decided on the RB after striking a deal with Stony.

Sorry you hate me! Harsh! I'm not ready to sell it. It's still in transit! I guess I lucked out, I never seem to get to the good deals in time. I just so happened to look in the classifieds on here and saw it. I was looking at a 9 sec '67 camaro to buy, but decided on the RB after striking a deal with Stony.

Heh, if you still want that camaro, just let me know and we can work out a deal on that setup ;)