HybridZ

wangan midnight anime video

S30Z Bushido

in case anyone is interested... this is a cool little video of the anime version of wangan midnight. there are a couple cool shots of the midnight blue S30 racing a couple R32's, lancer, porsche ect. anyone know where i can get acopy of the manga or anime?

http://stream.zdnet.co.jp/gamespot/movies/midnight/wangan.mpg

Guest Zpeed

i wanted to see more of the Z.. damn thats nice thou...

is that tripple webber turbo.. or not, couldn't really see it properly, that would drink a bit of juice.. hehe

i think the cartoon is better than the movies by a long shot, you cant pay me to watch those movies again, unless its the special edition where the z guy is older and hes a used car salesman reminiscing with the black bird guy about how he used to be the man.

"whoa" twwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeen turbo ahhh!!!!!!

See the very end of this thread.

http://www.hybridz.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=000497&p=2

I have a sample clip here,

http://www.v8zcar.com/sanmaruz/wgm%20mini2.avi

There are no full length animated movies, just a few clips from the game which are floating around the net. Like Hiromi said, there is also a comic but it's all in Japanese.

Email me if you're interested.

Owen

they need to make a full animated version, stupid trueno gets like twenty cartoons, only cartoon that had a z was transformers then. (prowler i think he was the 280zx police car robot. that movie does make you wanna run zg's, bre wing, whatever front spoiler, and BOOST.

Guest bang847

Man I loved that show too! I remember those days!... I was 6-7? anyways, I learned english watching that show. that and thunder cats, voltron, etc......

I took me about 2 hrs to find those pics... it seems the transformer following is pretty large.. probably as big as Z car followings...

I'll look again...

Guest Anonymous

*sigh*

I can pick up a copy of the Wangan Midnight game here for the ps2.. its $135 aus.. which is pretty dear cause the ps2 i'm considering buying is only $200!!

plus its in japanese.. not sure if there would be options in the game to change the langauge.. not sure if I'd be able to fork over that money unless I knew.. oh well

it's inspired me to do something really classy with my gauges in the car tho!

Guest Anonymous

does it have options to make it in english??

a lot of ps2 games ive seen have dif langauge settings.. if this was similar i'd buy it in a second!