HybridZ

What Now?

georgiaz

I posted this on the sticky, but got no reply. Maybe that's a sign.

It's been a while since I have posted on this topic, but I am back on the Z finally. It's 32 degrees out, but with a tarp for a garage door and a big time propane heater it is 66 degrees in the carport. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!

After looking at Bill's post and many, many others here and on zcar.com I seem to have two Painless wires left over for the ignition section. What do I do with the following?

Red Ign. #934 B+ and Pink Switch (coil/ign)? I'm thinking that one or both join with other Painless wires.

I have the Painless 18 circuit kit. The fact that we are working on various year model Zs and the fact that some are using 12, 14 and 18 circuit Painless circuit kits is the cause of my confusion. I'm using the 18 circuit kit and am not sure about a couple of the wires. Maybe you can tell that I am not real comfortable with anything wiring related. I am just a little bit hesitant to put power to what I have.

Help?