HybridZ

how to clean up the wireing??

260ZRED

Where can I find some advice or pictures of some clean fuel injection wireing?

In short and plain english: How can I make my wireing not look like $^^ ??

If anybody got pics of their clean engines can you please post so I have an idea of what to shoot for? I'm sure haveing a custom fuel rail, megasquirt, etc.. would help but for now the engine is stock, and the wireing sooo damn messy.

thanks in advance.

Wow, those are some clean pics.. pretty much NO wiring at all! I'm guessing that this car has no headlights, horn, wipers, ect... I'm in the middle of my Pathfinder-turbo swap and I'm trying to keep it clean but there are just SOoo.. many wires and hoses and stuff, I don't see how it's possible.

Wow, those are some clean pics.. pretty much NO wiring at all! I'm guessing that this car has no headlights, horn, wipers, ect... I'm in the middle of my Pathfinder-turbo swap and I'm trying to keep it clean but there are just SOoo.. many wires and hoses and stuff, I don't see how it's possible.

That car has all those electrical things you mention, just that all the wiring has been hidden behind the inner wings.

Yes no doubt it is a fine peice of work, my only concern with a setup like that would be trying to do any repairs/modifications to any wiring... Looks like that would be a royal PITA.

Also I'm not quite sure what is meant by "inner wings" Are the wires inside the fender-well? If they are then I would not advise that setup to anyone that plans on driving their car in less than ideal weather. (looks like a show-car that never sees a cloudy day anyway..)

Not trying to sound like a critical ***, it's beautiful work, just pointing out where some of the downsides might be for someone that drives their Z all the time.