HybridZ

these adapters/ spacers are custom made to fit any of your needs i might get me a set

http://www.technotoytuning.com/productdetail.php?p=356

Billet Wheel Adapters for Wheels wa_01.gif

wa_02.gif

wa_03.gif

Click to enlarge

Now this is kinda trick! These are our new billet wheel adapters for your AE86, Datsun 510, or 240Z.

These will allow you to run all the modern wheels on your oldschool cars.

They are 32mm thick and can be made to adapt to just about any bolt patterns including...

4x114.3mm -> 4x100mm

4x114.3mm -> 5x114.3mm

...and many others! Just e-mail us with the bolt patterns you need. Made of 6061 billet aircraft aluminum they come with all the hardware to bolt the adapters onto your hubs. Then you just bolt the new modern wheels you chose right up to these adapters.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I put on some Enkei RPF1 16x8 +25 wheels today with 15mm spacers (effective +10mm spacing) and the inside rubs on the stock spring perch standing still. I will try first trimming the lower perch then if that doesn't work, I may have to go with coilovers. This is with 225/50R16 hankook tires.

Update: I trimmed the lower perch, and now the tire clears when down or up, but the spring still is about 2-3mm away from the tire. Since this is definitely not enough clearance, I will be checking camber, then maybe converting to coilovers.

• 4 weeks later...

i just bought me a new set of wheels for my s130

they are xxr (sportmax) 513 15x8 0 offset

i have not mounted them yet

i am going to do it this weekend on my lunch break i am gonna ask my service manager if i can mount and balance my tires

i have some new kuhmos on my riken mesh

i am just gonna swap the tires and balance them and mount them on my car

not before checking if they rub

i post pics of them installed

img081.jpg

img084.jpg

img077.jpg

img073.jpg

img082.jpg

img085.jpg

img086.jpg

oh yeah i got them all for 340 the set

wearedriverz

Those are the wheels I'm looking at getting for my early 260z. I'm going to try for the 16x8's. Guy on ebay has them for $329 for 4 and $80 shipping in the lower 48. I live in Canada so a trip to Calais is on my near future.

Please post some pictures once they are installed. They look great.

http://www.xxrwheels.com/sportmax_513.shtml

jeff260z---i got my sportmax 002's from that guy you are talking about on ebay and he is a great seller. the wheels came in and fit great. tight fit but man do they look awesome

You say they are a tight fit. Are you getting some rubbing? Did you have to roll the rear fender lips?

no rubbing, i am just saying that the fit it tight behind the wheel. no worries, i've just never put on a zero offset wheel. i have no complaints and i am running 245-45-16 tires

What brand tire? Would we get some pictures? Thanks!

I'm in the process of changing my 17"x7 wheels with 15"x7 on my 240z.

I'm still debating for tire size.

Everybody on the board advices to use 225/50-15 which is smaller than stock wheel diameter (195/70-14).

Why don't people choose 225/55-15 instead which would match stock diameter? Can you help me? :)

Is it because of look? Performance (less side wall)? Because actually 225/50-15 is stock diameter? (I've seen 240z with 175/70-14 which is the same diameter as 225/50-15)