HybridZ

Here is a HYBRID FOR YA!!!!

wigenOut-S30

This is a bit of a download.... but seriously worth it if you havent seen it already. In the same tone as that STI Go-Cart, but nicer, definitely safer... maybe even faster.

http://www.openwheelers.com.au/videos/Top_Gear_Ariel_Atom_2_Full_segment.mpg

I would give my eye-teeth to drive it, shame you could never legally drive it here. (I did a quick search, not sure if this has already been posted or not)

This is a bit of a download.... but seriously worth it if you havent seen it already. In the same tone as that STI Go-Cart' date=' but nicer, definitely safer... maybe even faster.

http://www.openwheelers.com.au/videos/Top_Gear_Ariel_Atom_2_Full_segment.mpg

I would give my eye-teeth to drive it, shame you could never legally drive it here. (I did a quick search, not sure if this has already been posted or not)[/quote']

I'll Take it!!!!!!!

That was sweet. :-D

I believe the faster car was the Porsche 911 Carrera, but I also have to believe that the Atom could have been better driven than what we saw in that video.... I mean, he raves about how you cant miss an apex with it, then the "pro" driver is all over the place with it. If that car had any chance of being street legal here in the states, I would save for it. As it is, I will either have to be happy with the Z, or save for a Lotus, lol.

Guest iskone
There's another video somewhere that shows them comparing the atom to the other cars they've tested. It came in second above some of the greatest exotics in the world, but I can't remember what was first.

PORSCHE 911 CARREARA GT

Guest Battle Pope

You can buy them and convert them to US spec relatively easily. There was one for sale in the DC area not long ago. After conversion they run about 50-55k.

And the one car that surpassed it on the comparison board was the Ferrari Enzo.

You can buy them and convert them to US spec relatively easily. There was one for sale in the DC area not long ago. After conversion they run about 50-55k.

And the one car that surpassed it on the comparison board was the Ferrari Enzo.

Availability must suck, considering it is a 7 person company (according to topgear). A Australian dealer I saw has the base model available to ship 26 weeks after you order it (67,800 New Zealand dollars, but half a year wait?).

Still, that thing must be absolutely awesome to drive!

Mario